Thursday, January 30, 2014

EerieSynth coolest android app I've ever seen

Another one of the best android apps I've seen with multi-touch sensitive and slide microtonal support. just what I was looking for. Only problem is it won't run on my old android phone. So this makes me want to get a new android device just so I can play with this program. Fantastic. check it out in the video bellow:

There is a free demo version and another version you can buy for like $3usd. It's available on google play to install on your android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bv.eeriefull The only thing I can think of that would make this even better is if it had a method to output it's play data to midi over wifi or bluetooth. That would make it possible not only to record jams, but to also make it possible to create live beach bands in an instant with a adhoc wifi setup that you could carry in a backpack or for most the rest of the group band in there pockets. The dream of having an instant group that only has a single boom box speaker to all play through is now almost a reality. Just think of the fun we can have with that.

1 comment: